Help Center

background Layer 1

What kind of insurance my vehicle is under during transport?

Your vehicle is under the carrier’s liability and cargo insurance, which meets all state and federal requirements.

As a broker, we continually vet our carrier partners to ensure their insurance policy is active and meets all federal and state requirements. 

Unlimited Auto Trans requires small haulers (1 – 3 cars) to have at least $100,000 in coverage to pass our vetting process.

Giant haulers (4 – 9 cars) will need more coverage – in the $200,000 to $500,000 range to start.

Enclosed trailer carriers must have at least $250 000 in coverage. 

What does the insurance policy cover?

The transport company’s insurance policy typically covers damage that occurs when loading your car, while the car is in transit, and when unloading the car. 

Everything else, including any damage caused because your car was in poor shape when you shipped it (e.g., leaking oil, loose parts, etc.), is your responsibility.

To Get Started Shipping

If you would prefer to speak to one of our experienced Transport Specialists, feel free to give us a call at (888) 278-9855(Toll Free)

Scroll to Top

Guarantee Rates

The price you see is the price you pay!
No bait and switch!